IoT Specialist/Analyst - Loveland, Ohio
Cold Jet is seeking an IoT Specialist/Analyst to support the global operation of our Cold Jet Connect™ and Smart IoT connected cleaning and dry ice production systems. The ideal candidate will have an analytical and ‘solutions-design’ mindset, excellent technical skills, and be comfortable with the configuration, customization and development of software and data-management systems. The candidate should be passionate about maintaining systems and solving complex data analytic problems.
- Act as IoT technical Subject Matter Expert for Cold Jet
- Serve as owner/developer of Cold Jet IoT platform development projects
- Develop, configure, maintain Cold Jet’s IoT platform
- Work with internal and vendor teams globally to develop required IoT implementations
- Establish standards and best practices for the IoT projects
- Maintain IoT development, test and production environments
- Ensure platform updates are performed
- Develop user interfaces for end-use of IoT data
- Perform end-user account management
- Build prototypes and implement production releases, including design, coding to testing
- Continuously learn new technology areas that are mission-aligned to Cold Jet’s IoT program
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to manage complex technical systems
- Proven software/application development experience
- Experience with Agile methodologies
- Self-directed and driven
- Able to work on multiple projects simultaneously with minimal supervision
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) skills
- Ability to learn new software quickly
- Able to be flexible as needs change, with a focus on the end-user needs
- Advanced analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or equivalent
- Minimum 3 years’ experience of application development, with experience using 2 or more programming languages such as Python, Java, Node, .NET, C, C++, etc.
- Hands-on experience with one or more IoT platforms; such as Google IoT, Azure IoT
- Previous IoT experience; Experience with Thingworx IoT preferred.
- Experience with data ingestion and pub/sub architecture (e.g. MQTT, etc.)
- Familiarity with communication protocols such as RFID, BLE, etc.
- Experience in working with cloud based infrastructure (GCP, AZURE, etc.)
- Experience in real-time data management, including expertise with MS SQL
- Experience with data analytics
- Familiarity with ERP systems
To apply for this job, follow this link.